While it could be very exciting, or sexy, and interesting, trying to understand the female orgasm can also be a very complicated topic. This is because nearly all men can easily climax without any difficulty but the reverse is the case for women.
An orgasm isn’t that different from an electrical capacitor, building up arousal until a firing threshold is reached. Therefore, knowing these facts about the ”big O” would do more good by expanding your knowledge.
Related Topic- Best Sexual Acts Every Couple Needs To Engage In
1. Women have been blessed with the near-magical ability to have back-to-back orgasms. Even at our peak, men have to go into the bathroom after an orgasm, splash some water on their penis, and give it a pep talk to get back out there.
2. It seems like women just mainlined a triple latte after they orgasm. When men orgasm, they want to pass out. When women climax, they want to draft up an itinerary for what they’re doing the next month of their lives. Where does the energy come from?
3. The female orgasm seems like a beautiful—and frustrating—journey. If you graphed out a guy’s build-up to orgasm, it would just go up and up and drop off. A woman’s orgasm looks like rising action, three mini climaxes, a prologue, and an unresolved subplot.
4. Women have different kinds. If sex is a 24-hour diner, men can only order soda. But women can order a bunch of soft drinks. They’re still soda, but each one is a little bit different.
Related Topic- ROUGH $.EX: WHAT WOMEN REALLY WANT DURING INTIMACY
5. Women don’t need to stimulate their vagina. Women can have nipple orgasms, clitoral orgasms, and penetrative orgasms. Men cannot understand that.
6. If a man’s orgasm is a hose, a woman’s is a bucket of water. Things get wet either way, but it’s a different kind of mess.
7. Women’s orgasms last longer. Male orgasms last about as long as it takes to swallow an aspirin. Meanwhile, women go on a spiritual journey.
8. Women can climax during exercise. It’s a shame, because an orgasm would be the best motivation for a guy to hit the gym harder.
9. Women’s orgasms can cruelly fake them out. Sure, it can happen to men, but our road to orgasm’s a straight one. Women traverse an icy mountain and sometimes flip the car and wind up back at the bottom.
10. Women often give up. Men don’t like to stop until they come, and neither should women. Don’t cut your losses, ladies, make it happen.